Illinois Rural Health Association Happenings
CALL FOR PRESENTERS FOR
2016 ANNUAL EDUCATIONAL CONFERENCE
The Illinois Rural Health Association is announcing a “Call for Presenters” 2016 IRHA Call for Presenters.docx for its Annual Conference to be held August 10-11th, 2016, at the Keller Convention Center in Effingham.
Please return to Melissa Henriksen, 2016 Conference Chair to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 11, 2016. She can be reached by phone at 815-753-0323.
We are planning a dynamic conference sure to spark the interest of administrators of public health departments, rural hospitals, Rural Health Clinics, academic institutions, medical schools along as well as clinicians and clinical practices.
Some suggested session topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Affordable Care Act Implementation
- Care Coordination in Rural Communities (ACEs and CCEs)
- Cyber Security
- Using Meaningful Use Data for Quality Improvement
- Changing Service Needs in Rural Communities (oral health, behavioral, etc.)
- Collective Impact and Strategic Planning
- Grant-Writing Assistance for Rural Communities
- Post-ICD-10 Procedures
- Mental Health Needs in Rural Communities
- Population/Community Health Management
- Quality Improvement Performance Measures
- Workforce Issues
- Best Practices:
- Rural Health Clinic Operations
- Public Health Department
- Rural Hospitals
- Substance Abuse Challenges in Rural Communities
- Telemedicine in Various Specialties
- Veteran’s Health Challenges in Rural Settings
If you have solutions, successes, or research in any of the above areas or another Best Practice to share, please submit your idea for a workshop session, research presentation, and panel discussion
The Illinois Rural Health Association is the only conference in the state targeted to rural health care and those interested in rural health issues including the following target audiences:
- Rural Hospital CEO/Administrator
- Practice Manager
- Rural Physicians
- Public Health Administrators and Staff
- Rural Health Clinic Administrators
- Oral Health Providers
- EMS Personnel
For more information on conference rates and sponsorship opportunities, download the registration form. IRHA 2016 Conference Rates.doc or register online at the link below.
First organized in 1989, the Illinois Rural Health Association (IRHA) is a collaborative association whose mission is to strengthen health systems for rural residents and communities through advocacy, education, networking and leadership.